1. I preserve my city clean! Sidewalks – Parks… I do not abandon animals in order to avoid increasing the stray …… I do not pollute the environment, write or smudge the buildings ….
2. I do not park on sidewalks, close the ramps for people with disabilities or park on the… stop. Instead I give priority and let the tourist and every man pass freely!
3. I’m always willing to help tourists with useful information about my city!
4. I promote local businesses and local products!
5. I try to stop the phenomenon of solicitation towards the clients (commonly caw).
6. I use the bicycle and public transport to reduce the traffic in the city center!
7. I use Facebook and generally the internet to promote the beauty of my island and my country…..
8. I stop economic exploitation (very high prices in many items and food) of tourists in certain areas of the island ….
9 I do not enter the Medieval Town of Rhodes with my car or my motorbike! (Only residents)!
10. I do not segregate tourists depending on their nationality!!
In this way tourism becomes everyone’s business, for the benefit of the city and local community…
I respect in order to be respected!
Rhodes By Night